NigelMill

NigelMill

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You are allowed to have an opinion.

Why is it that i do all the talking?

I asked you how you felt, and you lied.
So I dissagree with what you say and then are suddenly supportive of my side.

arguments happen. let them.

also, generally when people break up, they part ways.

Not in the life according to me. Oh No.


We broke up and its been three days. Three days and you are still here everynight. Three days of a mindfuck. I made out with you last night while i was drunk sitting. I don't know what to think. Meghan is right. I should be out doing and living the single life. i cant just be here with you every night.

a part of me wants to.
a part of me wishes that i had continued the relationship even though i was miserable. i'm miserable without you, or i would be if you would go away.

any way you look at it, im not sure what is going on and i havent had a second to think about it.

i just wish you could tell me your side, without wrapping it up all pretty first.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should write more about you and less about him in the next post. I love you more.

    ReplyDelete